How Do I Use WhatsApp On The Web Without Using My Phone? Here’s How To Do It Step-By-Step
Login to WhatsApp Web Without Phone: Users will need to link their smartphone to the version of WhatsApp they are using in order to utilize it without a smartphone (desktop, laptop, tablet).
WhatsApp recently introduced the multi-device function, which allows users to use the app on up to four different devices in addition to their primary smartphone. Users can use WhatsApp on their PC, laptop, tablet, or any other device without having an active internet connection on their smartphone. WhatsApp multi-device is a feature that is still in the early stages of development or beta testing.
WhatsApp Web clients can send and receive messages through an internet connection without the use of a smartphone as an intermediary device thanks to this capability. To use WhatsApp on the Web without a smartphone, users must first join the beta program, which may be done by following the steps below. Because the functionality enables end-to-end encryption, all chats conducted through it will be safe.
How do I login to WhatsApp Web Without Phone?
Users must link their smartphone to the version of WhatsApp they are using, whether it is WhatsApp Web, Desktop, or Portal, in order to use WhatsApp without a smartphone. The procedure, however, only has to be completed once. Users would thereafter be able to utilize WhatsApp Web without having to use their cellphones. Audio and video calling directly via WhatsApp Web or desktop are also available on select devices.
- On the primary smartphone, open WhatsApp.
- Go to the top right corner of the main page and select the three-dotted menu.
- Select Linked Devices from the drop-down menu.
- Multi-device beta information will be displayed on WhatsApp.
- Join the beat program and press the continue button.
- Open WhatsApp on your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Scan the QR code on the device with your smartphone’s scanner.
- Both the smartphone and WhatsApp Web will now be connected, and messages will be synchronized.
- It’s possible that the procedure will take some time.
- Once connected, the user can use WhatsApp Web to send and receive messages.
What is the maximum number of devices that can be added?
As previously stated, a user can add up to four devices to their account, each of which can be utilized individually. The WhatsApp web client may take some time to synchronize the messages and media sent and received on the primary mobile device when the user adds a new device. However, once linked, the device will be able to send and receive messages using an active internet connection.