JPG To PDF Converter supports more than 20 image formats and converts numerous photos into a single PDF document efficiently.
You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for a license key to register JPG To PDF Converter for free, which normally costs $29.95. They had a 30-day Giveaway Promotion a long time ago, which is no longer live, however, the registration key is still valid. All you have to do now is:
- Download JPG to PDF Converter
- Install it, then go to About-> Register and enter the registration code from the table below.
License Key/Registration code: 4867JWVI3C3F5D9
This JPG to PDF Converter giveaway post was originally published on February 22, 2011.
JPG to PDF Converter is a Windows tool that converts a series of photos into a PDF document quickly and effortlessly. JPG to PDF Converter has a user-friendly interface and supports a wide range of image file types, including JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PBM, and PSD (Photoshop document format). Users can adjust the PDF title, generate date, PDF subject, and PDF keywords with JPG to PDF Converter. Aside from that, the tool can convert PDF files 92 percent faster than other PDF converters and compress them by up to 85 percent.
JPG to PDF Converter has the following features:
- JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP image formats are supported.
- Converts a large number of JPG files to PDF documents in a single step.
- Allows you to save or store converted JPG files as independent PDF files.
- After conversion, you can preview the PDF file.
- Batch conversion of jpeg files to pdf is supported.
- Multiple JPG files can be converted into PDF at the same time.
How to get your hands on the full version of JPG to PDF Converter Registration Code for free:
- To unlock the program, install it and enter the JPG to PDF Converter Registration code “4867JWVI3C3F5D9.”
- Note that everyone’s license key code is the same.
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 are all supported by JPG to PDF Converter.